Two of these heavy-duty B cable reel jacks can support cable reels weighing up to 12,000 lbs. (5400kg) while you install or remove aerial, underground or in-building cable.
- The jack consists of a steel A-frame, a tee which accepts a 2 1/2 in. (63mm) diameter spindle bar, a screw assembly and a three-hole adjusting nut with a detachable 36 in. (91cm) lever bar
- The tee of the jack accepts a standard cable reel spindle 2 1/2 in. (63mm) in diameter and has a 3/4 in. vertical locking pin hole in the center
- The spindle is 63 in. (160cm) long with a 3/8 in. diameter locking pin hole 4 in. from each end. The spindle must be ordered separately.
- The height of the jack, from the base to the center of the spindle, ranges from a minimum of 29 in. (74cm) to a maximum of 48 in. (122cm) when fully extended
- The jacks are sold individually