Designed to provide easy access to optical fibers in loose buffer tubes 1.2mm – 3.3 mm diameter. With 6 precision grooves buffer tube slitting is done without damage to the fiber. The blades are replaceable.
- 1.2 – 1.5 mm
- 1.5 – 1.8 mm
- 1.8 – 2.1 mm
- 2.1 – 2.5 mm
- 2.5 – 2.9 mm
- 2.9 – 3.3 mm
Easy to use:
- Select the correct groove. Each groove is marked with the recommended fiber size
- Place the fiber in the groove to be used. The arrow on the top of the MS-6 indicates blade location and pulling direction.
- Close the tool making sure lock is engaged and pull
- This tool is specified for use on the OFS EZ-Bend® 3.0mm cable.
- Works on Corning’s outdoor ALTOS® loose tube, Microduct MiniXtend® HD and MiniXtend® cable with Binderless® FastAccess® Techonology, and on their indoor/outdoor FREEDM® and LSZH® loose tube cables having 1.4, 1.7, 2.5mm buffer tubes.