Our high pressure, non-conductive NC-SERIES hoses and couplers are rated at 10,000 psi working pressure. The hose ends are covered with a thick clear jacket of heavy duty shrink wrap to reduce the risk of hose bursts at these points. They are also date coded during assembly. As a result of injuries sustained by operators of hydraulic products via broken or damaged high pressure hoses Huskie has developed a replacement hose improvement program for our customers. Consult your representative for information. Our hoses come standard with 3/8″ male/female couplers.; NOTE: FOR OPERATOR SAFETY WE RECOMMEND HOSE REPLACEMENT AFTER 3 YEARS.
- Highly Visible Safety Orange
- Heavy Duty Shrink Wrap at Hose Ends for
- Date Coded at Point of Assembly
- Order Data
- NC-1606: 3/16” x 6’
- NC-1610: 3/16” x 10’
- NC-1615: 3/16” x 15’
- NC-1620: 3/16” x 20’
- NC-1625: 3/16” x 25’
- NC-450: 1/4” x 50’ (1/4” NPT Standard Ends)
- 3/8” NPT hose ends standard. 1/4” NPT also available. Any combination of high pressure couplers are available. Simply specify the kind you require when ordering.
Get a quote for multiple products on our website! We will be back to you shortly after submission.