The SL-1000 is a hand-held, dieless compression tool that is able to crimp connectors up to 1000 MCM copper and 1000 aluminum. The SL-1000 is the first dieless 12 ton streamline compression tool in the industry featuring a latched head design. The dieless indent style crimping head does not require interchangeable crimping dies. The SL-1000 has a release trigger to feather ram for faster crimping cycles and runs off the same Huskie battery that all Huskie Tools use.; The new housing design incorporates a rubber inlay on handle which makes gripping the tool easier and more comfortable allowing the operator better tool control.
- Tested up to 75KV
- Rotational Head
- Weather Resistant Housing
- Bright White, LED Lights for working in low light conditions
- Audible bypass when predetermined pressure is achieved
- Latched head design
- Eliminates the need for dies
- 5 year warranty on Tool, Battery & Charger
Get a quote for multiple products on our website! We will be back to you shortly after submission.