The SL-95YC is designed to cut copper and aluminum cables as well as lead-sheathed telecommunication cables. The extremely large jaws and scissor-type blades allow for easy cutting of large underground cables. The sidebar handle allows the user to stabilize and balance the tool. This tool also has a built-in bypass cartridge to avoid cutter damage for those cables that are beyond the cutter’s capacity. The open jaw design allows the user to scoop up cables that are against a wall, in hard to reach areas and/or the ground.; NOTE: DO NOT CUT STEEL.
- Open Scissor Jaw for Easy Cable insertion
- Rotational Head
- Rapid Advance
- Ergonomically BalancedvWeather Resistant Housing
- Overload Bypass ProtectionvSidebar Handle for Stability and Balance
- For Copper and Aluminum Only
- 5 year warranty on Tool, Battery & Charger
Get a quote for multiple products on our website! We will be back to you shortly after submission.