Built with Pathfinder SAF Technology™ at its core, the Stick offers RYCOM’s most ophisticated technology in an economical package. Pathfinder SAF Technology™ is the heart of our premium locators, now RYCOM is applying this proven technology throughout the entire product line. From crowded easements, to long runs of pipe, to the most demanding of locating environments, users can depend on The Stick. Dependability is not only driven by the internal technology, but The Stick is built to last with an aluminum housing and sealed against weather. The ruggedly designed and well balanced receiver includes an LCD screen providing relative and actual signal strength, as well as a speaker for variable audio pitch. A peaking signal response allows the user to minimize interference and maintain the locate on the target conductor. The Stick cable and pipe locator offers multiple active frequencies — from 50Hz to 82kHz — ensuring flexibility to match the needs of the most complicated locating environments. Transmitter functions include transmitter induction, coupler induction and direct connection. Whether the locate is measured in feet or miles, with automatic impedance matching from 5 ohm to 25,000 ohms and 3 watts of output power, The Stick will meet the challenge. Rycom Instruments®, Inc. locators are designed and manufactured to make utility locating as accurate as you need and as simple as you want.
- Multiple frequencies options avaiable on both transmitter and receiver
- Multiple active frequencies allow accurate tracing in congested areas
- 3 watt transmitter for direct connection, transmitter and coupled induction
- Digital LCD displays on both transmitter and receiver
- Push button digital depth
- Weather proof membrane buttons
- Peak mode & Left-Right Guidance mode
- Ferrous metal detection
- Made in the U.S.A.